Monday, November 28, 2005

TIME TO GO

Well, well, so it's Monday almost at midnight. Just came back from a very delicious dinner at Ran and Reena's, Salmon, rice dish with cheese...soooo good, I have a rice ball in my belly, green beans with sesame seed and chocolate and wine. It was delicios and good to see my great friends, I guess they will have Carolina withdrawl, probably good as I'm sure they don't want to "overdose" on me.

Santa Clause, a.k.a. Dean gave me IPodNano for Christmas so I can carry all my music on my trip, awesome!! so if I run out of cash I'll turn it on, have my own karaoke and maybe I would get a Euro thrown into my bag, jajaja, or perhaps I'll just be thrown in jail for offending the pedestrians with my singing, hahaha.

I still have some work to do, not much, and then I'll go and pack. I'm not carrying much though that's difficult for me, and for 2 months, but I guess I will buy stuff if I need it. Tonight it's snowing in Vancouver, it's very cold, it's very sad.

I better stop and finish what I need to do!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marga said...

Buen viaje Carolina! Mau y yo te deseamos que la pases padrisimo. Nos vemos el proximo año!

8:11 a.m.

 
Blogger marcela en canada said...

Buen viaje Carolina! Disfruta mucho el rato que vas a andar por las Europas.

9:58 a.m.

 
Blogger Beatriz said...

Pues que bueno que hayas decidido no cargar mucho, veras que no te arrepentiras.
De la cantada, I vote for jail time!!!
Que si te vamos ha extrañar???? que acaso no me conoces!!!, y ya spondras que yo ya empeze a llorar hace como 2 semanas, para ver si me puedo comportar en el aeropuerto, DUDOLO

See you in 2 months!!!!!
LOVE YA - LOTS

11:37 a.m.

 
Blogger Beatriz said...

Pues que bueno que hayas decidido no cargar mucho, veras que no te arrepentiras.

De la cantada, I vote for jail time!!!

Que si te vamos ha extrañar???? que acaso no me conoces!!!, como podras suponer empeze a llorar hace como 2 semanas, para ver si me puedo comportar en el aeropuerto, DUDOLO

See you in 2 months!!!!!
LOVE YA - LOTS

11:39 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home