Thursday, February 15, 2007

I KNOW, I KNOW

For all of those of you with children or 25 nieces and nephews perhaps this baby thing is not that interesting, but for me, being a new aunt is a major life event.

I have not been around kids at all. The last babies I am related to are 27 and 28 years old. My friend's girl, Lorena is the one I've seen develop the closest, and now Andrew, Daniela's boy. But it is amazing that this kid came out of my sister. Oh! yes, I like being the aunt and I am already enjoying this bundle of joy so much. It is so neat to love someone just because they are, just because they breath. Imagine! I'm even willing to maybe sometime change a diaper, although I think I do need to go and buy some gloves, not good with those things... but heck! I'm the lucky one that will have the chance to be close to Carlo, see him every day, so maybe changing the diaper (yuk!!) is a privilege :-)

So another time I'll finish all the story of the birth and will post some pictures of the baptism. I've asked for permission to start a Carlo blog, so we can post his pictures and all that, I mean, he's a 21 century baby, born in the age of communication and blogs, so, looks like he's going to have his own.

Anyway, YES, I've lost my mind and my heart to this baby boy and guess what....makes me so happy! hihihi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que bueno que Carlo cuenta con una tia bien cerquita, que lo quiere ya tanto y que lo va a consentir y a chiquear por todos los que no podemos estar cerquita. Gracias por compartir esos sentimiento con todos y deveras que hasta cambiar los paniales es maravilloso.
Gracias por las fotos que bonita familia deverás.
Besos y abrazos
Esparrago Guadarrama

12:38 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home