Sunday, December 31, 2006

END OF THE YEAR....

2006 is about to end, and I'm so glad about it. I think this has been the worst year of my life overall. The beginning of the year was great, full of adventure, surprises, special new people but somehow 2006 still managed to be a bad, bad year for me. Well, I guess everyone has bad years where nothing seems to work, when many doors close, some are slammed right on your face; where all that is dear and close to your heart ends and when suddenly you're standing in the middle of the road thinking: how the %^&#^%% did I end up here???

Well, that kind of sums up my year. At the same time, I recognize the many, many blessings send my way everyday, and in the big skim of things I know I'm still lucky and being taken care from above.

So for all of you that had a great year, I wish you an even better 2007! and for all of you that had a bad one, I wish you a GREAT 2007! May all your pain and sorrows and doubts and fears stay in the year that is about to end. Life can be bloody harsh, but at the end of the day it is beautiful.

I will be receiving the new year doing something I love.... dancing. There is a big salsa party and of course I'm going. It will be even more fun because the very pregnant elves are coming too, so it will be nice to hugh my sister and the baby and the cuñadito when the 12 bells ring. I am hoping that something happens in my brain and for it to start functioning again ... I have a lot ahead of me next year and I really don't have a clue of what is coming my way.


Dancing with Richard!

The Polish Salseros! Lechek, his cousin, me, Barbara, Silvac + Carolina, Ella

So, Happy New Year, Feliz Año Nuevo and all the best for 2007!!



Con Bea y Richard

2 Comments:

Blogger ElGato said...

The beauty of a new year is that you don't know what's coming your way.....put on the green glasses I sent you !! I wish you peace and love, always.

2:40 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caro, vas a ver que este 2007 va a estar lleno de cosas buenas, por que asi lo deseas y recuerda que querer es poder, deja atras las tristezas y los malos ratos y ten siempre la mente positiva.
Recuerda que aunque un poco lejos tienes una gran familia que te quiere y cuentas con ella.
Besos y abrazos y Animo para este 2007.
Lorena

9:40 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home