Monday, May 28, 2007

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE???

I love movies, I like to watch almost all movies, I say almost because there are a couple at least that I was so mad to have wasted my time watching, one was "From Dusk 'til Dawn" and the other one, similar don't remember the name. Other than that, I like even bad movies. With some of them I wonder what the heck were they thinking! others to me it seems like some friends with money get together to fool around with the medium they are familiar with and fool us into paying to see them playing; some are ridiculous; some are stupid; some are funny; some are deep; some are exhausting; some are enlightening; some are educational; etc, etc, etc. You can find anything almost anytime. It's funny how the same genre of movies come out all at once and usually the summer block busters are crap; but sometimes they are not. I can't wait to see the Pirates of the Caribbean part 3; watched Spider man 3 and despite terrible reviews I liked it and yesterday I went to watch a really good movie called Avenue Montagne (or something like that). Great french movie.

This year is the 30th anniversary of Star Wars (oh my gosh!) a movie that we all know change the way we look at movies and changed a few lives that I know of. The Lord of the Rings trilogy and Little Miss Sunshine are amongst some of my favourite movies along with Big Fish, the last 007, Bill and Ted excellent adventure (I laughed my head off w/that movie!!) and so many more. But my favourite movie of all times is an italian movie called Cinema Paradiso....

1 Comments:

Blogger marcela en canada said...

Alfredo e bellissima!! This is one of my all time favorites too. Such a great movie! And I have to tell you a secret (here, eh?) I saw a longer version of it... with more scenes and a different ending to the story... not good, it totaly changed the sense, we'll talk later abou it. I call it the chinese version :)

9:55 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home