Friday, March 23, 2007

ON AUNTIEHOOD

Carlo is almost 2 months old and the little tyke has already touched so many lives and changed ours too. For the parents it's all the immense changes of everything in their lives. For me, the auntie, is the absolute best experience in the world.

I am glad to report that I have changed some diapers....imagine....ME changing diapers, who would have thought? ahhhh The other day I was folding Carlo's clothes and he has this blue set that was a gift from aunt Bertha, it's the tiniest thing I saw it and I almost cried, he doesn't fit in it anymore, now, one of his teddy bears is wearing it! I love babies and with the little nephew I've discovered a very soft part of myself. Uuuuh, he already has me wrapped around his little finger. He's so cute, and he's a really really good baby, and he smiles and I melt like butter on a hot frying pan. Bea makes fun of me that I'm so "barco".

I don't even mind if I'm called "aunt or tia". I wonder how he'll call me? well, no rush really, babies should stay that small for much longer [i can see all parents rolling their eyes.....] but hey, they are just adorable. YYYYIIISSS and just want to squeeze him.

1 Comments:

Blogger ElGato said...

Te va a decir Caballo, como todo el mundo.....y de veritas que barqueaste, hermanita, hasta la baba se me pego ahorita que lelli tu post....a veces los ninos si se quedan chiquitos, nomas mirame a mi, que no creci, cuando quieras me puedes venir a ayudar a cambiar que al fin ahorita si lo necesito.
Besitos hartos.

6:29 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home