Tuesday, December 20, 2005

AU REVOIR PARIS

Well, I spent a good 10 days in Paris. Walked, and walked, and walked, did I say I walked??? the whole city is a museum. After my stay in the apartment that Sharon kindly passed to me, located in the suburb on Vincennes I moved to central Paris to stay with my friend Flor and her family, Bruno, Martine et Lucie. I have known Flor forever, her mom and my mom were friends since secondary school, in fact, when were little Flor and I used to say that we were going to live in Paris in an apartment with glass ceiling so that we could see the parisian stars.... many years later she is living there. Her twin daughters are really cute, today, Tuesday I spent the whole day with them, we went to the Museum of Fashion, appplied arts and Publicity, then we went for a raid in the ferris wheel right at the Concord Place and the view from there was amazing; then we walked to the Eiffel Tower had an ice cream and rushed back home for me to catch the train to Brussels. It was a ton of fun to spend the day with two 8 year old girls. Now I am in Belgium and as I don´t know where I am going to sleep I better postpone the search and come to the internet....it´s already dark anyway.



The Botazzis were super nice; it was great to see Flor again after many years and to meet her family: One night her and I went out for a nice very french dinner, with champagne and all and talked like parrots; as if we had seen each other last week, amazing; the power of friendship and the connections that are made so early in life that remain a part of ourselves forever.

I have the thought of coming going back to Paris on my way back to Canada as the sales start on January 11

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caballo, why going to Brussels instead of remaining in Paris the next couple of days??? Todavia nopale-frances?? jajaja, besitos del gatitolindo

5:13 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home