Friday, October 06, 2006

shampoo

I just realized my last blog was over 1.5 months. Have not been inspired at all to write anything. But right now I can't stop thinking about shampoo.

There are so many shampoos out there. For straigh, curly, fuzzy, coloured, damaged, frizzy, dry, long, short, growing hair. With vitamins, proteins, herbs, fruit extracts, weird chemicals. some will make your hair shine, grow, go blonder, redder or blacker; some are good for winter, some for summer, some if you swim, it is very hard to buy shampoo.

I was standing at London Drugs for over 1/2 hour the other day trying to decide which shampoo to buy. Bought nothing. Now I have greasy hair but it is shiny. It is straight but it is really curly, though it's not fuzzy. I want it blacker but I don't want the indiscrete few white hairs I had gotten in the last few weeks, so maybe i should find something that gets rid of white hairs - ahhh! I don't think that exists yet, the hair companies are missing on a great idea...now, that would be useful! So, what shampoo should I buy? Maybe I'll try that Ice Shine by Pantene. Winter is not here yet, so it might be good to try a shiny shampoo before the cold hits the town.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beatriz said...

Well sis, I have to agree with you, however, this problem is not only with shampoo, is also with mascara, sanitary napkins, deodorants, tooth brushes, tooth paste, etc,
which means, if you are buying all of these at once, either, you stick to the ones that you already have or know, or plan to spend a good couple of hours at London Drugs.

1:41 p.m.

 
Blogger marcela en canada said...

Or go with the simple stuff. Like the regular mit toothpaste. I find that pantene is really good in the long term. Avoid Fructis, has too much alcohol. One that is very nice for brunette is the John Frieda shampoo, its expensive but efective. Try it once!

3:13 p.m.

 
Blogger marcela en canada said...

and yes, you havent posted in a month and a half!!! Not blogged, posted.

3:14 p.m.

 
Blogger Ful said...

I wrote a post about shampoo a few weeks ago in www.miblogdenotas.blogspot.com What has shampoo to make us talk so much?

3:21 p.m.

 
Blogger Caro said...

bb, si es cierto, es toda una mision eso de comprar cosas de belleza pues puedes pasarte un buen de tiempo nomas viendo. El rimel: que si alarga, que si enchina, si es negro, cafe, gris, que si es contra agua, contra sudor, para el gimnasio, con protector, con vitamina, con fibras, etc, etc. Es toda una ciencia. Marcela, a mi tambien me gusta el Pantene, me deja el pelo brillante y sedoso... Y FUL, si, ya me acorde de tu blog de los shampoos, bueno, quizas es porque el pelo es bien importante!

1:08 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too much choice! I see the same problem when I work on the train. " Tea or Coffee? My, what choices I have! Bailey's? Scotch? Gin? Coke? Sprite?" I like to eliminate choice. It makes it easier for them and me!

8:27 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Es el capitalismo. Se llama libre competencia, y gracias a Dios que existe, si no, tendríamos que usar lo que nos asignen porque no habría mas opción.

8:52 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home