Tuesday, January 24, 2006

VENEZIA - 2

Got you!
Venezia is so so pretty it hurts the eyes, I just get bored to hear myself saying how beautiful everythin is....I could just sit and look all day and that is what I did in fact. I went to the church of the Salute and walked around and around and I found a sunny spot by some steps going down to the ocean and just sat there, soaking up the sun and looking at the water. And later I went to have a super yummy (and expensive ) hot chocolate at the Piazza San Marcos after being attacked by an army of the fatest pigeons I have ever seen. It was a perfect day! I am stuck in Milan, I thought the train left today for Barcelona but no, only monday, wednesday and sunday so i guess ill have to stay. Im not to crazy about this place but there is much to do so might as well enjoy it right?
Will talk soon.


San Marcos Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caro --
It's true Milano is nowhere near as beautiful, apparently, but there's plenty to look at and, even better, plenty of good food to eat!
I hope you have a chance to stay in Barcelona for at least a week in order to see all there is to see there.
I'll keep an eye on your blog.
xoxoxo Erwin

10:26 a.m.

 
Blogger marcela en canada said...

Is it true that everyone is very well dressed? More than in the rest of the country? Thats what I've heard.

1:04 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home