Tuesday, July 04, 2006

WORLD CUP GERMANY 2006

It's almost over...and all my favourite teams are out, however, the Cup has a great hold of me and I am still watching the games. Now I would like Portugal to win eventhough most of the games they have been dirty players, except for the one with Holland. Luis Figo is such a "bonbon" that seeing him run like a wild horse is inspiration enough for me to keep watching.... Anyway, I am so glad Germany got kicked out today! good for the Italians, it was a great game, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and 2 goasl in the last 2 minutes.....o my gosh! to bad I didn't watch it...... we left with only 12 minutes to go~ but, well, at least they won.

Let's see what happens tomorrow France vs Portugal.

After Mexico was disqualified, I was rooting for Brazil [always!] and Argentina. After Argentina lost, Brazil only hope and then the cariocas played and they looked as if they were dreaming, just looking at the ball, no display of that Brazilian magic with the ball, I thought, whaaat on earth are they doing? the thought that they probably got payed hugh amounts of money to lose crossed my mind....that would be such a shame

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Caro!

Nosotros tambiƩn estamos felices de que Italia haya ganado! Con eso de que Bruno tiene una "mitad" italiana... me he vuelto fan de la "squadra"... Por supuesto, primero Mexiquito lindo!

Saludos!!

10:09 a.m.

 
Blogger marcela en canada said...

Or we can acknowledge that France won fare and square since they played better than Brazil. It was a shame indeed, but the moment I saw Ronaldo throwing himself for a penalty I decided that that is not soccer and I no longer supported Brazil, what a bunch of wieners (chillones)!! For the final I will cheer for France because I have some issues with Italians, jajaja.

1:50 p.m.

 
Blogger Caro said...

I agree. Brazil played "con las patas" jajaja. France...I prefer Italy to win, imagine the party at commercial Dr. Besides, the french were not playing all that great until now. Sorry Flore!!

5:29 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home