Wednesday, August 15, 2007

IT'S DEAD - WHAT TO DO NOW???

The worse has happened. My computer at home died. She had a quiet dead, in her sleep.

Of course it is at the worse time! I have a million things to work on and I'm computerless, sniff, sniff.

It is possible that my hard drive is gone too and that would be a tragedy as I have all my pictures there,
well that happens for not backing up.

Anyway, as I'll probably have to buy a new one:

should I go MAC or stay PC???
big dilemma, arggh.

I work on PC and teach on MAC. I personally don't see much difference at all, even for the kind of work I do,
but, if i'll have to buy all the software anyway, should I stay or should I go?

What are peoples experiences with this??

help!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tampoco creo que haya mucha diferencia, pero es un hecho que el software - todo es disponible para PC - y alguno no esta disponible para MAC... yo me iría por PC.

Saluditos,
Blanca

9:22 p.m.

 
Blogger Marga said...

Pues para estas alturas de la vida, creo que deberias cambiar a Mac, la cosa es que tendrás que comprarle todo el software nuevo si vienes de PC. Para diseño ya hay todas las aplicaciones necesarias en ambas plataformas asi que ese detalle de compatibilidad ya no existe en nuestra area... la cuestion es cuanto estas pensando gastar y para que vas a utilizar tu computadora.

Yo digo Mac, creo que es la plataforma para la gente creativa.

2:21 p.m.

 
Blogger Caro said...

el primo del proximo exmarido muy lindamente me ha prestado una comput, asi que no me tengo que preocupar por ahora de eso. fiu!!!

1:09 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home