Saturday, September 29, 2007

END OF A CYCLE

A year ago, today, I moved out of the place that Dean and I called home. Today, I moved all my stuff out of the KUBE office. The kube as I envisioned it just didn't happen, and it sucks that Dean had to move from the space that we built together and costed an arm and a leg. The landlords are a fucking chinese mafia that arbitrarily raise the rent, break contracts and basically are screwing several of the tenants, apparently there is no protection for commercial tenants. I hope Dean continues to work on it [kube] because things were starting to gel. We'll see.

This cicle is closed.

It is very, very weird. I threw out so many things. Just keeping the most important stuff. Now all of it is at my place, not sure where I'm going to put it all. I 'm kind of wondering..... Now What???

I can't believe that at 40 I will be starting all over again. Ce la vie...right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Beatriz said...

Creo que KUBE siempre fue mas importante para ti, pero aunque latoso, que bueno que el ciclo ahora si ya se cerro al 100% y con eso que la vida empieza a los 40, veras que el siguiente sera fantastico

9:03 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Si Caballo, la vida empieza a los 40. Tu no te preocupes por nada, y como dice Napoleón: Trata de ser feliz con lo que tienes, vive la vida intesamente luchando lo conseguirás.

6:37 a.m.

 
Blogger Raul said...

Ok, so now I'm officially confused :)

Dean? Who is Dean?

Por cierto Caro, si si soy salsero. Mi email es

hummingbird604@gmail.com

Un abrazo y mucha suerte en este nuevo ciclo.

1:10 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home