Wednesday, September 05, 2007

HEAR NO EVIL, SAY TO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL???

Here's the scenario:

I have 2 girlfriends. Neither is very close but I like them both and I do like one more than the other.
I get that they don't like each other or at least have nothing in common.

This the thing, I know that both are dating the same guy, both are kind of getting head over hills with him.
I don't know if either of them has an "exclusivity" agreement with the guy or not, but from what they say, and what I see it seems like it.

So, what would you do?

I've decided to do nothing. It's none of my business and putting my nose in will eventually get me in trouble. I think, so I'll keep mum, but it's hard to see these 2 women being taken by what I am starting to believe is a major jurk, though in all honesty, I've seen the guy a couple of times.

If it was me, I think I would like to know, but it would have to come from someone I trust.

8 Comments:

Blogger Beatriz said...

Pos si ni son taaan, taaaan amigas tuyas, yo si creo es mejor hacerse el que la virgen te habla, ya vez que a muchas mientras mas mula sea el tipo, mas les gustan

9:14 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

una, la gaucha que conoces ella me da mas confianza, me cuenta cosas, pero como la otra tambien me cuenta pos tengo todo el rompecabezas (o al menos mas completo que lo que yo supongo ellas saben),no te digo, como si esutiveramos en la secundaria!

10:33 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahi va la burra al trigo....recuerdas la conversacion que tuvimos sobre porque me caen gordas las viejas??
TE CALLAS LA BOCA Y TE PONES A VER A OTRO LADO, QUE NO ES TU ASUNTO.
Y no, si fueras tu, no te gustaria saber. Hay cosas que aunque se sepan, no se dicen porque no conducen a nada bueno.
ASI QUE CALLADITA TE VES MAS BONITA
Elgatitolindo

9:23 p.m.

 
Blogger Marga said...

Yo creo que todo depende de que tan cercana es tu relacion con ellas... pero la neta alguien va a salir enojada de toda esta situacion, asi que quizas es mejor no involucrarse.

10:23 a.m.

 
Blogger Raul said...

My Dad used to say "el que ama, calla". Of course, there's the whole issue that they aren't really close to you. But truth be told, I would just keep mum too. Although just out of fun, I would take pictures of both with the same guy and then email each other their pictures heheheh. I am evil...

11:39 a.m.

 
Blogger Beatriz said...

adevis como en la secun hermana, que fiaca

10:22 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya sé caballo. Escribe una telenovela, nos vas poniendo al tanto a todos de lo que pasa aqui en tu blog. Y chance algún día las dos protagonistas se den cuenta de la neta.
¿y por qué no propicias un encuentro "casual" entre los tres?

1:47 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

si verdad. bueno, tal parece que el fulano ya se regresa a su pais y dejara de causar estragos al corazon de mis amigas. arrghhh!

12:43 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home