Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I HAVE SEEN MY GRANDPA....

Yes, it is funny!

I have seen many guys that look like my grandpa, (my mom's dad). Today I saw my aunt Lourdes in the metro and have seen my mom a few times. It is weird to see Italilans look like my family, I guess the Italian gene is still in us. Everyday someone asks me for directions and a few times people have said, "I thought you were from here".

I like Italy a lot, I would like to live here given the chance. I would like to live in Rome, it has everything I love. Art, history, character, sophistication, the perfect mix of the latin + european ways and in a weird way it feels like i could fit quite well. I understand abouy 70% of italian and can speak about 3%, the prego, presto, grazie, arrivederci and a few other words come out of my mind in a very convincing way.

Tonight is my last one in Italy, I fell in love with this country. I know I will be back someday. I would really like to travel all over the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home