Monday, February 11, 2008

PILLULLIS FIRST B-DAY!!!!

he really doesn't like any kind of hat on his head!

I put the table cloth that my mom embroidered for us and was at all our bday parties
Feb 1. Pillu turned 1 .... I can't believe how fast time goes. I can't believe how this little guy came and changed our lives forever...for the better! He's delightful, and handful at times but when he does those little baby giggles, extends the little arms to greet me or tries and tries again to stand, well, I'm mush, what can I say. They came back from Chile on the 31 and Carlos bday was on the first, so I was so happy to throw him his first bday bash.

I invited Bea's girlfriends and their kiddies in the early afternoon. We had snacks, and chocolate cup cakes. I had 8 little kids (all just turned 1) at my place, the rugrats crawling around, it was a bit surreal I have to admit. But it was really nice. I really like kids that age, they are so funny.



Carlito was born into a party so he had fun. He liked the candle and the duckies on the cup cakes. It is cute. He was cute. I love parties so I hope the enanos let me do this every year if I can.


After the "mom's" party, I had an adult party. First party I have at my place. It was cool to have our friends to come and celebrate Carlito. But the poor guy didn't last very long. He went to sleep, and well, he didn't go back home after the party, way to go baby!


4 Comments:

Blogger Raul said...

Awww so cute :)

9:32 a.m.

 
Blogger marcela en canada said...

Maravillosa es la tia Carolina que nos pone fotos del bebequin tan lindo en su cumple!!! Es un niñote guerejo :)
Saludos!!

2:18 p.m.

 
Blogger Marga said...

super padre la fiesta de Bebeke, es un galán! gracias por invitarme y por poner mi foto :)

Espero que el proximo cumple ahora si pueda hacerle un pastelote a todo lo que da!

besote a la tia y a la mamá

Marga

9:38 p.m.

 
Blogger Raul said...

Holy smokes, it's been a while since I've visited.

I've moved my blog:

http://hummingbird604.wordpress.com

Abrazotes!

2:16 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home