Thursday, February 16, 2006

5 HABITS

BB, my sister send this homework to all but I haven't done it, so here we go.
My 5 weird habits (that I can think of...)

1. If I am to wake up I MUST have a shower. In the hostal that I stayed in Rome, the water boiler broke! It was very cold outside and I still had a fricking frozen shower, otherwise, I am toast, I don't wake up!

2. When I go to sleep all the doors, drawers, etc have to be perfectly closed, othewise I can't sleep, the monsters might come out of the closet!

3. I have an obsession with hand cream, everytime I wash my hands or my hands get wet I have to put hand lotion, otherwise my hands feel like dry corrugated cardboard to me, like if the skin is going to snap.

4. I don't like eating anything that has bones or reminds me that it is a dead animal, though I love meat, it has to be boneless, skinless, no veins or tendons or hairs, groossss!!

5. I only like to eat eggs if I cook them, otherwise they can make me puke!

The other day I was driving and I noticed another habit:

6. I always add up the numbers of the plates in front of me and divide them by each number and reduce the numbers to the smallest denominator

and

7. When I listen to radio, conversations, movies, basically if I am not talking I am writing everything in short hand in my brain...thanks Edna !! (Edna was the shorthand teacher in secondary school), no wonder why I can't remember things....hahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger Raquel said...

JAjaJAja! Eso de los closets y los cajones ya lo habia oido antes y me da mucha risa!

12:24 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home