Monday, February 13, 2006

LONG DISTANCE FEES WARNING

To those travellers that might be reading this blog be warned about making long distance collect calls from the public phones. All over europe public phones have these stickers with an 800 number to make long distance calls. I called Dean collect twice for about 12 minutes each call, and yesterday when I opened my phone bill I almost have a heart attack to see that I owe $300.00 dollars!!!! I was expecting it to be more expensive than usual, perhpas $50, but 300?? $%^$%^#$%^#$%^&$%^&$%^, that is armed robbery as far as I am concerned, so just so you know. I should have bought the $15 euro long distance card, even if I usesd for only the 10 minutes it would have been way cheaper than this %^%^%^&((*&$&^&& bill.... be warned!!

6 Comments:

Blogger marcela en canada said...

Iaiks, they got you!

7:28 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caballo, siento decirte que me vas a tener que depositar porque Mr.Taylor se nego a pagar tu chistecito.....16 minutos de $125usd. Me dejo escrito muy amablemente en el sobre del recibo del telefono que esperaba que hubiera disfrutado la llamada mas cara de mi vida, y que el recibo se vencia el dia 20. Todo mundo sabe que uno NO habla por telefono a menos que sea una emergencia, y entonces se compra una tarjeta,pero en fin, como Paris no esta acostumbrada a pagar las cuentas, que iba a saber la pobre.
Elgatitolindoconbigotesfruncidos.

9:08 p.m.

 
Blogger Marga said...

En la maiz... chiquis, que novatada y que mal rato!! cuando veas llamadas por cobrar en telefonos públicos, corre!!! corre!!! alejate!!! es de lo mas fácil caer porque te la ponen facilita pero tambien de la dejan ir más facilita!

ni hablar... aprendizaje de primer mundo... gulp

10:50 p.m.

 
Blogger Beatriz said...

Yo por eso no contesto el telefono jajaja

12:18 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shit Carolina.

the bills always suck at the end of a trip! but I'm glad you're home.

see you soon.

Vero xxx

11:16 p.m.

 
Blogger Raquel said...

Caro!! No habia leido que ya regresaste...me encanto el post donde cuentas sobre lo que te dejo el viaje.
Bienvenida de nuevo y pues ya no sirve chillar por la leche derramada, jajajaja

8:22 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home