Friday, February 03, 2006

ADIOS BARCELONA

Last day I went out with a girl that I met, Lucia. We are the same age and got along reallz well, went to a couple of bars and then for a great tapas dinner.

I leave this city with lots of good memories, excellent brain food, tons of inspiration and new friends. I hope that I get to show them Vancouver some time. So I will be back, and girls, the shopping here is to DIE ten times over for, mabze one day we can all come shopping together! and have a Barcelonian Girls 2 Weeks???

And Albert, Jomelo, Rafael, Lucia, Danny, Steffi, Oscar, Randall, Neu and all the others thanks for making mz staz in zour citz so special!!!

son unos lindos todos.


Rafael and Jomelo and myself after spending a really fun day. It was late, we had very alchologic coffees and I kind of stunk, so couldnt ge my coat off....to much information!!! hahaha Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barcelona...one place I would like to visit...and the more now with your stories! We're looking forward to seeing you soon Caro. Hugs!

12:07 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home