Monday, March 06, 2006

THE RACOON

On Friday morning I had invited my friend Daniela and her mom Lupita to come for coffee to my place. [I just love that of inviting girlfriends for coffee on a workday morning!! hihihi]. I broke the lid of the butter thingy and there was glass all over the kitchen, so I went out to the patio to get my broom. On the chair there was this big, brown, curled up furry thing. First I thought it was a cat, too big...then a dog... to curled up and Bea told me to be careful as it might be a racoon. So we went inside to the bedroom window, made some noise and this super cute racoon kind' of woke up, looked at us like saying..."hey ladies, I had a rough night and I want to sleep", and then curled up again and went back to sleep!!!



The racoons are SO cute, I could just hugh it, too bad that they are very agressive, eat garbage and are likely carriers of rabies. But any way, here are the pictures, thinking about it, I could have made a cute little bolero jacket! hahaha
The racoon was rather large, my friend Ran suggested that it might be pregnant and when the little racoons are born they are going to think that I am their mother, I just have to make sure to wear a mask...hahaha, funny Ran.

I called Wildlife rescue and they told me to leave alone as he was probably going to leave at night, he left at around 6:50, I'm sure going to a party somewhere close.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home