Monday, March 06, 2006

Welcome Back Party

It was really nice of David and Mariana to have this party for me. It was really fun and we spend a great evening together. They bought and renovated their place and it soooooo beautiful, attention to every detail and very, very good taste. I ate all the guacamole and edamame, mmmmhhh, yummy, and saw a few friends that I haven't seen since I came back, so great to see ya'll. I love Vancouver parties, there is always people from all over the world, this time lots of Latinamericans from Mexico, Chile, Colombia and Venezuela others from Australia, Italia, Ukrain, Israel and yep, somo of the minority group, a couple of original Canadians...Dean and David, Mariana's husband, ahhh, multiculturalism...

Mariana and Carolina


Ran, Me, Veronica, Rodolfo


Bea, Ivan, Luis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home