Tuesday, March 14, 2006

FEBRERO LOCO....MARZO OTRO POCO

We had snow last week!....can you belive it, snow in Vancouver in the middle of March. I went to visit Lorena and Andres to their new house in Surrey....beautiful place, I am soooo happy for them, but it is the Sister Republic of Surrey, about 45 minute drive (or more) from my place. Coming accross Richmond it was snowing really hard, biiiiiiig snow flakes the size of a mmmhh, Kranky on steroids and white...mmh, so Kranky not such a good example, nor like a big chunk of skin one pulls off the face or the back after a bad case of sun burn (yummy!), but maybe more like the size of a mini-Oreo cookie....big. I had to drive really slow but it looks sooooo pretty.
Didn't take any pictures, and the snow didn't stay, but the mountains are all white. So on Sunday I went for a long snow shoe trek in Cypress Mountain. Did some black diamond trails and my calfs have been in pain, not my butt or my legs, just my calfs, so I guess I am getting back in shape, fast...! of course today I had training and Alex is really a torturer, but works! so, whatever works right? I will post a picutre of Alex soon so you can see his beady eyes...hahaha.
OK to dinner and then......SALSA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home